The Wisconsin Council on Physical Disabilities (WCPD) was created by the state legislature in 1989. Its mission, established by state statute 46.29 is to:
- Develop and implement a state plan for services to people with physical disabilities.
- Advise and make recommendations to state agencies on relevant legislation.
- Promote public awareness about the abilities of and barriers to people with physical disabilities.
- Encourage the development of programs and policies that prevent physical disabilities.
- And submit recommendations in an annual report to the state legislature.
For More Information, Please Contact:
1 W. Wilson Street, Room 558
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
TTY/TDD/Relay: WI Relay 711